Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Faces Subtle and Obvious

Images of some faces I have seen lately:


See the eyes, nose and mouth? There is also a fringe of hair across the forehead, and perhaps  a small goatee...







An eye, complete with creases on the eyelid,  a dark green iris, and the swoop of a white eyebrow...







Just added this one today.
Red eyes,  spiky hair, and a lopsided mouth!







This one is more subtle, but 'he' is a salute to the character Treebeard from  Tolkiens' masterpiece, Lord of the Rings!  I see an eye, a nose, mustache, and open mouth...






I never suspected that there were Bogeymen in the snow, but perhaps this character just needs cheering up; after all,   he only has two teeth...







OK, this one was fashioned purposely by human hand, but still using nature as a canvas...







Last, but certainly not least, this lovely lady's name is Lola, and the women who created her told me, "Lola is ready for the beach." Indeed she is! 



I hope you have enjoyed these, I really got a kick out of discovering them.

Blessings,
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment