Thursday, October 25, 2012

Richmond Beach Treasures

Richmond Beach is a short drive from where I work, so I sometimes go there after spending all day in a room with no windows, to breathe the fresh air, soak in some natural light, and yes, take pictures. The images below were taken during two different visits, and comprise the park above the beach as well as the beach area itself. You never know what treasures you will find when you start consciously looking for them....





Autumn Joy







Lightning Strikes I







Lightning Leaves Scars and Flames







Peeling Red II








Stillness and Storm








Light Rays







Richmond Beach I








Driftwood Face II








Bone and Socket








Cracks and Swirls







Fruit and Wood I








Fruit and Wood IV








Last Light








Grabbing the Sky




I hope you have enjoyed our tour of some of the beauties of this place, and that it inspires you to go outside your own door and breathe the free air....

Blessings, 
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment