Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nature's Paintbox, Pt 1


Purple Tears
I love the way these delicate purple petals
landed on these beautiful leaves...






Purple at Heart
Nature's paintbox and creativity never
fail to amaze me... 









Radiance Red & Green
Amazing the detailed patterns here...






Anthurium Blush
These plants have such lovely, shiny leaves...






Feathering Leaf
Leaves with leaf patterns within always
 fascinate me...






White Hydrangea
Multitudes of white petals....





Bromeliad Looking Skyward
Can't resist these beauties, leaves within leaves...





Beauty Marks
The raised bumps on these leaves remind me of
patterns of scarification that I have seen on the
faces and bodies of African citizens...





Pink Leaf Feather
It may be a leaf, but it looks like a gorgeous feather to me...






Blue Agave Cactus
This plant, about 2 feet wide,  is so beautiful
 in the late afternoon sunshine...






Turning the Sky
Which is real, the dark sky with stars above,
or the sunny sky below...






Shilshole Sunset over Breakwater III
Sky is smoky here from numerous wildfires in
Washington state




Thank you so much for stopping by to look at my photography! I hope it has lifted your spirit, and shone some of Nature's Light into your heart.

Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment