Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Photography in SCC Art Gallery: May 17 to July 20 2012

After submitting six of my photographs for the marketing materials for the 2012 Shoreline Community College Combined Clubs Exhibition, I was thrilled to discover that four of my images were chosen for the poster!

Three of these images, seen below the poster, will be on display, for viewing or for purchase, during the show, which runs from May 17 to July 20 2012, in the Shoreline Community College Art Gallery, which is located in the Administration (1000) Building, adjacent to the Visitors Parking Lot. Click to view a map of the college campus.


Linda Gayle Parker, featured photographic work at the 2012 combined VCT club gallery show.
Poster for the 2012 SCC Combined Club Exhibition,
featuring four of my photographs





Studio shot, with Photoshop enhancements, of angel with wings
Angel with Wings
One of my photographs featured in the SCC Art Gallery,
May 17  through July 20, 2012.




Tree and bench by the water on a misty day.
Silver Light
One of my photographs featured in the SCC Art Gallery,
May 17  through July 20, 2012.





Several Koi fish in a pond, close to camera
Food?
One of my photographs featured in the SCC Art Gallery,
May 17  through July 20, 2012.



Hope you can drop by the Shoreline Community College Art Gallery to view my work, as well as the work of several other talented painters, potters, glass artists, and photographers!

Blessings,
Linda

2 comments: