Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pike Place Market on the First Evening of 2015

To begin the new year, I went to the SAM's monthly Free First Thursday, followed by a delicious dinner in their restaurant next door, Taste. After that I took my camera and tripod and wandered down to the Pike Place Market. I was stunned by the beautiful colors and lights to be seen here after hours, especially during the holiday season!

After taking some shots at the market I wandered around the area and found a few other views to photograph, including one scene with a smokestack that reminded me subtly of the visual style of the movie Blade Runner. I wound up my evening while walking back to my car by stopping to take a self portrait through a mirror in a Mexican folk art storefront. Hope you enjoy the photos...





































































No comments:

Post a Comment