Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Faeries at Volunteer Park!

 Faeries Sighting in the Volunteer Park Conservatory!



A blue faery moves among the flowers and trees...


I checked out the Faery Festival at Volunteer Park and Conservatory last weekend, and met beautiful faeries among a suitably sylvan setting! I have made no secret of my love of the Conservatory (or of faeries, for that matter). Indeed, I donated one of my images to them, which they now sell on coffee mugs in their gift shop....


Coffee Mugs with One of My
Photographs of the Conservatory,
for Sale in Their Gift Shop.



While I was at the Conservatory, I met Fairy Princess Lolly, author of the upcoming book Princess Lolly and the Will o'Wisp Hunt. She was sitting among green leaves and flowers, where you would expect to find any self-respecting fairy...


Fairy Princess Lolly and her lovely costume...





Fairy Princess Lolly glides away between
 the leaves and disappears...



After my encounter with genuine faeries in the Conservatory, I took my time visiting with the flowers, trees, and many plants there, as any faerie or faerie enthusiast will; and discovered a magical mirror ball, tucked among the greenery. There was only one thing to do...


Self portrait, in a magical place...


Take my own picture, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment