Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fertility Goddess Tree Meditation

While on a walk through one of the parks in Seattle, I noticed this unusual tree, near the path, and stopped to look more closely at it. Little did I know at that moment, how it would pull me in, irresistibly for a prolonged study with my camera. 

I was almost immediately struck by the Tree's resemblance to a human figure, and from there, a female figure. When I moved in closer, and really began to see the details of this Tree, I felt She symbolized the Divine Feminine, both physically and spiritually. Like Her, we are all connected to Earth, Water, and Sky, and Her Body is, in many ways, like Ours...




Fertility Goddess Tree...






Fertility Goddess: Torso...







Fertility Goddess: Vulva...







Fertility Goddess: Lactating Breast...






Fertility Goddess: Stretch Marks...







Fertility Goddess: Angles and Curves...







Fertility Goddess: Back Tattoo...






Fertility Goddess: Wounds...







Fertility Goddess: Arms Wide...






Fertility Goddess: Reaching for the Sky...






Fertility Goddess: Reverie...






Fertility Goddess: Connected to Earth.



I hope you see these in the Spirit they are intended, and that the parallels between our own human bodies and those of Nature show how we are not only related, but deeply connected.

Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment