Monday, November 28, 2011

Random Beauty of the Season I

Whatever your path, there is always beauty and interest to be found in Nature.   These images are from my various wanderings during the Autumn season. Welcome. Walk with me....



The road from Carkeek Park back to 3rd Ave NW. Seattle.





These beautiful colors were only 1 block from my house.  I think they want to be noticed...






Such intricacy in the shapes and textures of these cones, especially paired with the beautiful and tender green of the needles...





Fallen to its sleep, yet kissed by the rain...






I love the way the moss on these branches glows in the slanting sunshine, while the branches themselves are dark and crisp...





The tender blush on these leaves is so lovely with the blessings of raindrops...






Another view of these leaves, against their deeper green neighbors...






The moss is so thick and lush on these branches. Their color really glows in the slanting light of dusk...






The final gift. Like a net of dreams. Pick one raindrop and make a wish...



I hope you have enjoyed this ramble with me.

Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment