Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crazy for Koi!

I have become a fan of Koi fish in the last year, and these are no exception. What beauties! They are so graceful, bright and colorful. It looks like Nature spilled her paintbox in a joyful way here...



I love watching the Koi swim gracefully back and forth.
They are such lovely colors , and so bright!


Have any food for us?...



Any food?...



For us?... 



I love the texture and color on this one...



I love the gloss on the water here, and the beauty of the Koi...



Nature is not shy when it comes to using dazzling colors!...



Like a pearly ghost in the blackness of the water...



...and with its fellows. A beautiful contrast...

I hope you have enjoyed looking at these images. I did not use any color enhancement on these, in case anyone is wondering. The Koi really are that bright. 

Blessings,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment